Story-driven investigation adventure, conceptually similar to Transference, but with less mystical vibes and more closer to futuristic life
Very solid cooperative board game adapted to VR
- Really great look and feel, awesome mechanics and quite good variability
- Different modes/stories and very balanced character class system
- Brilliant made multiplayer experience with quick join to active games
- Flawless control and camera mechanics
- Great environments and enemies
- Solid post-launch support from developers with new free dlcs and expanding amount of supported platforms.
- Game sessions are quite long (few hours), you might need to take some rest (and coordinate it with other players) and start with fully-charged headset
- Threshold might be higher for people who are not familiar with board games at all!
- Lack of mods/custom maps/scenarios support
Summary and conclusion:
A greatest example of board game interpretation in virtual reality. Fully social experience for fans of board games that want to try to dive inside a board game.