First Assassin's Creed VR implementation, that features 3 protagonists from other AC series and relevant epochs (Ezio at Venice from AC2, Connor and North America from AC3 and Cassandra at Greece from AC: Odyssey)
- An absolute masterpiece that was way ahead of its time.
- Technically perfect realized physics, graphics, look and feel
- Best zero-gravity and full-body motion implementation ever made in VR
- Great tutorial and practice
- Social and coop-compilation, including voice chat, team play and competition vibes.
- Absolutely free, additional totally different game mode offered as DLC (Echo Combat)
- Infinite replayability, possibility to play in multiplayer mode or single-player practice versus bots
- Possibility to regard the game as an eSport (with physical and mental activity)
- High entry threshold , easy to learn controls but needs some time of practice to learn playing effeciently
- Lack of players in Echo Combat DLC extension, so you might wait for a game for dozens of minutes
Summary and conclusion:
UPDATE OCT'24: The unofficial mod for multiplayer support is available here
Rating: 5+ from 5 - real masterpeace!
Game is available on:
Rift StoreQuest Store
i7, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM, Rift CV1
This game is exclusively available only o Oculus Store for Oculus devices, but might be launched on third-party headsets using Revive (see the knowledge base).
Review by: Pheonics