First Assassin's Creed VR implementation, that features 3 protagonists from other AC series and relevant epochs (Ezio at Venice from AC2, Connor and North America from AC3 and Cassandra at Greece from AC: Odyssey)
Linear first-person game, based around characters of popular TV series "Peaky Blinders", a crime gang based in Birmingham (England)
- Recognizable characters with noticeable personality
- Nice shooting mechanics and animation
- Huge amount of items to discover the story and key figures
- Flexible controls: teleport & loco
- Nice choreography and animations
- Very short (less than 2 hours)
- A bit linear and 'rail'
- Graphics might be more impressive
- Not very natural interactions with the environment
- Lack of hints in case of non-intuitive stuck situations
Summary and conclusion:
We recommend this game to the fans of TV series, who might be interested to have a short voyage to Peaky Blinders epoch and be one of them. For other audience it's a nice light story game with good shooter elements and mid-level graphics. Game is announced on PC VR later this year and we hope we'll see a bit better graphics.