First Assassin's Creed VR implementation, that features 3 protagonists from other AC series and relevant epochs (Ezio at Venice from AC2, Connor and North America from AC3 and Cassandra at Greece from AC: Odyssey)
- Amazing game mechanics and overall feeling, nice soundtrack
- Very solid level of visualization and game look for both PC and Quest versions
- Flexible difficulty settings and different modifiers
- Easy to learn with integrated tutorial, suites for people to introduce VR
- Great post-release support from developers (4 free DLCs released, including two different story modes)
- No support for custom songs and mods
- No multiplayer mode
Summary and conclusion:
Rating: 5 from 5 - strongly recommended!
Game is available on:
STEAMQuestPS VR2 (PS Store)Rift
i7, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM, Rift CV1
STEAM-version doesn't run native Oculus SDK, but supports OpenComposite. There is performance loss on low-end configurations while launching the game in SteamVR. Oculus Store version runs in Oculus SDK mode and supports Cross-Buy between Rift and Quest!
Review by: Pheonics