Story-driven investigation adventure, conceptually similar to Transference, but with less mystical vibes and more closer to futuristic life
It`s an outstanding example of a rhythm-game, that is using hand-tracking technology. It is created by true rock music lovers for true rock music fans.
- Greatest music setlist!
- Awesome hand-tracking and game mechanics.
- Very atmospheric unlockable venues.
- Re-playable and further DLCs promised by devs
- Really highest overall tech level of the game
- Guitar skins are quite cosmetics
- Hard difficulty even on 'medium' level on some tracks
- Some content (venues) is unlockable only in harder levels
- Lack of support for mods and custom tracks
Summary and conclusion:
Absolutely amazing product with experimental control technology, which feels and plays extremely natural and addicting. Great music pick, constant updates and promised DLCs, really great replay value won't allow you to forgot it for more than a week :)
Rating: 5 from 5 - strongly recommended!
Game is available on:
Meta Quest 2
Review by: Pheonics