In the robotized AI-powered world you win a lottery to be a human border agent, checking the robots. This game is a beautiful example of turning routine into a funny puzzle.
First Assassin's Creed VR implementation, that features 3 protagonists from other AC series and relevant epochs (Ezio at Venice from AC2, Connor and North America from AC3 and Cassandra at Greece from AC: Odyssey)
- Absolutely stunning visuals even on Quest 2
- Top quality of world interactions, parkour and distant combat techniques
- Amazing environments and full-scale maps of 3 different epochs
- Quite strong story line and really good voice acting
- Lots of comfort, assistance and control options, difficulty settings
- In some combat scenarios character control could be clumsy or overcomplicated
- Close combat could be made a bit better
- Might be a bit difficult for a people new in VR (despite the useful tutorials)
- Some aspects and small details of the game still need polishing
Summary and conclusion:
It's an amazing AAA game, one of the best and exciting VR titles of the recent years and a debut to Ubisoft's original series to VR platforms. This game exceeded our expectations in most of it's sides, but we strongly recommend you to set it up closely to your comfort before start playing it not to ruin the impression.
Rating: 5 from 5 - strongly recommended!
Game is available on:
Meta Quest 2
Game works fine on Quest 2
Review by: Pheonics