In the robotized AI-powered world you win a lottery to be a human border agent, checking the robots. This game is a beautiful example of turning routine into a funny puzzle.
VR adaptation of very popular online multiplayer game with co-op elements, light puzzle mini-games and voice chat!
- Really intuitive controls and simple gameplay
- very low entry threshold
- Nice low-poly graphics with very recognizable environment
- From the field of gameplay it's better than original version :)
- Good game mechanics and intrigue
- Roadmap from developers with promises to expand the game
- Very limited version of the original game (currently only single map)
- Lots of screaming kids in public lobbies, no way to pick proper audience
Summary and conclusion:
Great VR adaptation of classic flat game. In some cases it's being played even better than the original!