In the robotized AI-powered world you win a lottery to be a human border agent, checking the robots. This game is a beautiful example of turning routine into a funny puzzle.
- Positive vibe, really funny gameplay mechanics and dialogues
- Different types of levels
- Requires dexterity and concentration
- Ability to play with friends: they can connect play tricks from their phones and tablets
- Suitable for playing with children, it has a simple gameplay
- Inaccuracies in some game situations, but very rarely
- A bit simple game mechanics
Summary and conclusion:
Rating: 4 from 5 - recommended, but...
with some limitations
Game is available on:
i7, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM, Rift CV1
Game is not very demanded on your rig and is nicely optimized. Oculus store version supports cross-buy between Rift and Quest.
Review by: Pheonics